I. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website according to Art. 13 DSGVO. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
You can reach our data protection officer at:
Bugl & Kollegen Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Informationssicherheit mbH
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (Your e-mail address, name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to process your enquiries. The legal basis for the processing of data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
II. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to correciton or deletion,
- right to limitation of processing,
- right to objection to processing,
- right to data transfer.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
You can find the responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues under the following link.
(1) The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services and technical maintenance services which we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
(2) For this purpose, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this website on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of contract processing agreement).
IV. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security:
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Quantity of data transferred in each case
- Website, from which the request comes
- Hardware and operating system
- Language and version of the browser software.
Due to our legitimate interest, we collect and store this data for a limited period of time in order to initiate a transfer of personal data to local servers in the event of unauthorised or attempted access. (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
V. Processing of your data in the context of automated decision making / profiling
(1) In principle, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on you or which significantly affects you in a similar way. In particular, these decisions may not regularly be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO. We do not use any such decision-making processes within the framework of our website and the associated data processing.